To move cart fleet from overnight storage area to staging area and move cart fleet back to storage area at end of day.
Golf Course Professional.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Movement of golf carts to and from storage.
- Daily inspection of carts for any unsafe conditions.
- Daily cleaning of carts.
- Plug carts to chargers and insure carts are charging.
- Pick up range balls and baskets.
- Assist in repair and maintenance of carts.
- Assist pro shop in cart set up.
- Keeping cart storage area clean.
- Other duties as needed.
(These essential job functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related marginal duties as required.)
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to operate golf cart.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Ability to work with public and others.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduation or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma.
(A comparable amount of training, education or experience may be substituted for the above qualifications.)
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
- Possession of a valid driver's licenses.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL SKILLS:
- Acceptable eyesight (with or without correction.)
- Acceptable hearing (with or without hearing aid.)
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Moderate to heavy lifting.
- Walking, standing, kneeling, bending and stooping.
- Waling continuously for 2 hours or more.
(Reasonable accommodation will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability.)
- Requires outside work.
- Exposure to sun and various weather conditions.
- Exposure to dust and dirt.
- Handling of batteries.
- Handling of cleaning compounds.
- feed or water animals
- groom animals
- answer customer or public inquiries
- calculate monetary exchange
- collect payment
- provide customer service
- receive customer orders
- stock or organize goods
- use cash registers
- use oral or written communication techniques
- maintain production or work records
- explain rules, policies or regulations
- oversee work progress to verify safety or conformance to standards
- recognize customer intoxication
- serve food or beverages
- use knowledge of food handling rules
- clean rooms or work areas
- assist individuals into or out of vehicles, boats, aircraft, or rides
- assist patrons at entertainment events
- describe points of interest to tour group
- escort group on city or establishment tours
- handle animals
- issue supplies, materials, or equipment
- page or announce information to patrons, passengers or others
- provide directions or other information to visitors
- provide information about facilities
- schedule guest recreational activities
- verify ticket or pass
- demonstrate goods or services
- sell merchandise
- inspect equipment or vehicles for cleanliness or damage
- service vehicle with water, fuel, or oil
- clean equipment or machinery
- demonstrate or explain assembly or use of equipment
- handle boat or ship tie-off lines
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.