Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:30 pm and Saturday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Customer service skills necessary, job involves a lot of public contact
Due to nature of job persons who speak English and Spanish preferred but not required
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies..
- Weigh items sold by weight in order to determine prices.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Sell tickets and other items to customers.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Post charges against guests' or patients' accounts.
- Able to answer a multi-line phone system
- Intermediate level of computer experience.
- Job requires standing for long periods of time.
- 1. operate business machines
- 2. prepare bank deposits
- 3. authorize credit charges
- 4. monitor currency, coin, or checks in cash drawer
- 5. compute financial data
- 6. answer customer or public inquiries
- 7. calculate monetary exchange
- 8. greet customers, guests, visitors, or passengers
- 9. maintain records, reports, or files
- 10. provide customer service
- 11. stock or organize goods
- 12. use cash registers
- 13. use computers to enter, access or retrieve data
- 14. fill money changers in vending machines
- 15. operate scanner
- 16. assign work to staff or employees
- 17. monitor operations to verify conformance to standards
- 18. resolve customer or public complaints
- 19. balance cash register
- 20. price merchandise
- 21. process returned merchandise
- 22. receive or disburse cash related to payments received
- 23. sell products or services
- 24. wrap products
- 25. measure, weigh, or count products or materials
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.