Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Salary $10.98 per hour.
Drug Screenings and physical examinations are required
3 months of manual labor experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Valid Florida Driver's License
Applicants must have the skill and ability to operate a variety of power and manual tools and equipment
Applicants must have the ability to understand specific oral and written instructions
This is routine manual labor requiring physical endurance and a willingness to perform manual tasks.
Work involves frequent walking/standing and moderately heavy lifting.
Applicants must have the ability to understand specific oral and written instructions.
Most of the work will be performed in an outdoor environment and person(s) in this position will be exposed to noise, unpleasant orders, and inclement weather conditions.
EEO/Veterans Preference/AA/Drug-Free Workplace
1. operate a tractor with accessories or attachments
2. plant, cultivate, or harvest crops, including aquaculture
3. use plant disease control techniques
4. use plant or crop transplant techniques
5. use truck-mounted hydraulic lifts or other accessories
6. use herbicides, fertilizers, pesticides or related products
7. use chain saws
8. follow horticulture irrigation techniques
9. repair and maintain grounds keeping equipment and tools
10. resolve landscaping problems
11. use a power mower
12. construct, erect, or repair wooden frameworks or structures
13. finish concrete surfaces
14. prepare site or surfaces for concrete or masonry work
15. mix paint, ingredients, or chemicals, according to specifications
16. use portable hand spray equipment
17. advise clients or customers
18. move or lift heavy objects
19. maintain physical building or grounds of the property
20. use hand or power tools
21. drive truck with a capacity greater than 3 tons
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.