Part Time Housekeeping
Hours: 20 Hours per week, available Monday through Saturday
Pay: $8.50 - $10.00 per hour depending on experience and work performance
No experience necessary will train. Driver's license a plus.
Strip and make beds. Sweep, scrub, vacuum rooms.
Dust and polish furniture. Clean rugs, vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
Wash windows, door panels, and sills.
Empty wastebaskets and empty and clean ashtrays and transport trash and waste to designated disposal area.
Clean bathroom and replenish supplies.
May spot clean and/or deep clean walls, ceiling, fixtures and woodwork.
Check TV and radio for proper functioning.
Clean telephone ear and mouthpieces.
Check and clean all dresser, desk and nightstand drawers.
Check all room paper work and replenish as needed.
Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies. May replace light bulbs in lamps or bathroom fixtures.
Assist guests with all needs and report to supervisors any guest concerns, problems, or additional needs.
Cooperate with other departments as needed to ensure coordination of activities.
Perform additional duties as assigned.
1. feed or water animals
2. groom animals
3. arrange decorations or furniture for banquets or social functions
4. attend to or care for children
5. maintain records, reports, or files
6. move or lift heavy objects
7. stock or organize goods
8. assist patient with dressing, undressing, grooming, or bathing
9. assign work to staff or employees
10. explain work orders, specifications, or work techniques to workers
11. cook meals
12. plan menus
13. serve food or beverages
14. clean linens
15. clean or wax floors
16. clean rooms or work areas
17. operate cleaning equipment
18. remove stains from fabric or carpet
19. order or purchase supplies, materials, or equipment
20. sort articles for laundry or dry cleaning
21. apply cleaning solvents
Minimum Education: No Minimum Education Required
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.