Hours to be discussed during interview process. Flexible and able to work varying hours and schedules to include nights, weekends, and Holidays.
POSITION: Supervisor Non-Exempt: Supervisory
FUNCTION OF THE JOB
The Supervisors role is to handle all aspects of store operations, as instructed by the Outlet Store Manager. This includes, maximize the sales and profit of their retail location through leadership, sales management, talent management and execution of non-negotiable standards of operation, cost control, and asprotection, promote positive and productive teamwork among all associates.
The focus of the Supervisor is to build and sustain a work environment staffed with engaged, high performing associates who a thrilling consistent customer experience.
1. Report directly to the Store Manager
2. In the Managers absents reports to Lead Supervisor/Assistant Manager
3. Extensive interaction with customers and store teams
4. Interaction with District/Group Manager and Regional Directors
5. Interaction with corporate personnel as necessary
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Strategic Business Planning/Operations a. Meet or exceed credit and email goals.
b. Evaluate all reports to store action plans to drive key performance indicators (KPIs) and advance results around talent, operations, merchandising, financial and customer aspects of the business.
c. clear goals and expectations for associates and hold them accountable for their responsibilities and objectives.
d. Develop daily action plans. Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, hold team accountable and follow up on all activities within the store in order to meet Company standards.
e. Knowledgeable in current policy, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting the stores within the district and the organization.
f. Collaborate with Manager and Loss Prevention partner to champion shrink reduction programs and respond favorably to all shrink and safety opportunities. Establish a high level of shrink awareness to ensure all Company assets are protected.
g. Execution of all company specific programs, reports and processes, policies and procedures.
h. Communicates effectively by being clear and concise in both oral and written communication in order to ensure effective operations.
i. Effectively process POS transactions in an efficient and friendly manner.
2. Talent Management a. Directly influence talent development through effective coaching and training.
b. Partner with Store Manager to counsel associates.
c. Assist in the training of store personnel by using the materials provided by the Company.
d. Utilize Company provided tools to manage all aspects of payroll management.
e. Develop, build and maintain ongoing, collaborative working relationships among peers.
3. Merchandise Presentation a. all corporate Merchandising and Marketing programs to drive sales and profits are executed within store.
b. Assesses store layout and individual inventory levels to merchandise in the most effective manner.
c. Assesses and escalates any inventory level discrepancies to Store Manager.
d. Ensures the proper handling of merchandise functions within the store including markdowns, shipment, sizing and recovery.
b. Personally model a positive customer experience, ensuring the customer always takes priority.
c. Greet and assist all customers.
d. Deliver a consistent customer experience by gaining trust and respect with our customer.
c. Upholds a culture that builds exceptional internal and external customer experiences.
e. Maintains high customer readiness standards and delivers a neat, clean and easy to shop store environment.
f. Builds customer loyalty through coaching and motivating store team to effectively communicate our OneCard and OCCC Program.
g. Holds self and team accountable to high performance standards in order to meet customer and company expectations.
Responsibilities include training staff; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding employees, partner with Store manager to resolve any complaints and problems within the store. Supervise store employees in the absence of the Store Manager.
1.Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing, and physical ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations.
2.Must be able to climb a 6 ft. ladder for maintaining and presenting merchandise (if applicable).
3.Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry at least 20 pounds.
4.Must have full body rotation and mobility (i.e. bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching).
1.Knowledge of company standard software, systems and procedures.
2.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3.Skills in coaching, teaching, training, organizing, planning work assignments and delegating duties.
4.Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
5.Must possess a valid drivers license and must have transportation/vehicle for travel to the bank independently, stores, meetings, etc.
6.Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- 1. consult with managerial or supervisory personnel
- 2. conduct training for personnel
- 3. prepare reports
- 4. answer customer or public inquiries
- 5. conduct or attend staff meetings
- 6. develop budgets
- 7. greet customers, guests, visitors, or passengers
- 8. investigate customer complaints
- 9. make presentations
- 10. plan or organize work
- 11. provide customer service
- 12. establish employee performance standards
- 13. evaluate information from employment interviews
- 14. evaluate performance of employees or contract personnel
- 15. hire, discharge, transfer, or promote workers
- 16. monitor worker performance
- 17. recommend personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, and dismissals
- 18. develop policies, procedures, methods, or standards
- 19. prepare or maintain employee records
- 20. publicize job openings
- 21. maintain production or work records
- 22. dictate correspondence
- 23. select software for clerical activities
- 24. assign work to staff or employees
- 25. direct and coordinate activities of workers or staff
- 26. explain rules, policies or regulations
- 27. recommend improvements to work methods or procedures
- 28. resolve or assist workers to resolve work problems
- 29. schedule employee work hours
- 30. estimate product demand
- 31. inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies
- 32. purchase office equipment or furniture
- 33. recommend purchase or repair of furnishings or equipment
- 34. examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications
- 35. oversee work progress to verify safety or conformance to standards
- 36. access media advertising services
- 37. analyze sales activities or trends
- 38. develop advertising strategy
- 39. write advertising copy
- 40. prepare rental or lease agreement
- 41. resolve customer or public complaints
- 42. arrange merchandise display
- 43. conduct sales presentations
- 44. order or purchase supplies, materials, or equipment
- 45. oversee sales programs
- 46. sell merchandise
- 47. use knowledge of written communication in sales work
- 48. requisition stock, materials, supplies or equipment
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply for this position, please visit the CareerSource Heartland center nearest you.